Introducing perfect, poreless skin in a tube… This best-seller is a 100% mineral primer in one translucent formula that blurs pores and mattifies skin. Wear underneath makeup for more coverage during the week, or on its own for less coverage during the weekend – and either way, you can rest assured that you’re getting SPF 40 protection.
WHAT MAKES THIS FORMULA SUPER?
- Butterfly bush extract helps protect against blue light emitted by electronic devices such as smartphones, tablets, and computers.
- Argan oil – Extremely rich in fatty acids and vitamin E. Great moisturizer that is easily absorbed, non-greasy and non-irritating.
- White mulberry root helps brighten and improve the look of uneven skin tone.
- Is Mattescreen SPF 40 tinted? – Yes, Mattscreen SPF 40 comes in one translucent tint that works on a wide range of skin tones. It blends right in to provide the perfect amount of “no-coverage coverage.”
- What is the difference betweenl Mattescreen SPF 40 and Unseen Sunscreen? SPF 40 – Both are primers, but Mattescreen is a mineral formula, has a sheer tint, leaves a matte finish and is perfect for sensitive skin. Unseen Sunscreen is a chemical formula, it’s invisible and leaves behind a natural finish and is great for all skin types.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 0.7%, Zinc Oxide 17%
Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Coco-Caprylate, Isododecane, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Water (Aqua), Isostearic Acid, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Bisabolol, Alumina, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Buddleja Officinalis Flower Extract, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hydrangea Arborescens Root Extract, Morus Alba Root Extract, Polysorbate 20, Resveratrol, Scutellaria Lateriflora Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Pentapeptide-21